Do you know that house DUST MITES are one of the DEADLIEST PARASITE feeding on molds, fungi, dead mites, bacteria, pollen, almost anything organic and dead skin cells that you and your child shed naturally during bed time?In fact dust mites are so small (00.3 cm) that you need a microscope to see them. Over their life cycle, a dust mite can produce up to 200 times its own body weight in waste produce. This is bad news for you because dust mites debris can trigger a range of health complaints such as coughing, breathing difficulties, itching nasal congestion and watery eyes to your child.
- Keeping healthy indoor air quality in the bedroom
- Recommended allergy management prevention practice
- Good bedroom hygiene give total peace of mind when sleeping